Models At Glance
|Model||Temperature Range||Spectral Range||Aiming||Download|
|1.6 μm||Laser Pilot Light / Through the Lens View Finder||Datasheet|
|A450||600°C….2500°C||1.0 μm||Laser Pilot Light / Through the Lens View Finder||Datasheet|
|1.5 μm/ 1.6 μm||Laser Pilot Light / Through the Lens View Finder||Datasheet|
|0.7 μm - 1.15 μm||Laser Pilot Light / Through the Lens View Finder||Datasheet|
|A150||75°C - 700°C|
100°C - 700°C
|2 - 2.6 μm||Laser Pilot Light||Datasheet|
|A250 FO-PL||250°C - 1800°C 300°C - 2500°C||1.6 μm||Laser Pilot Light||Datasheet|
|A450 FO-PL||600°C - 2500°C||1.0 μm||Laser Pilot Light||Datasheet|
|A250C FO-PL||350°C - 1000°C|
450°C - 1350°C
|1.5 μm / 1.6 μm||Laser Pilot Light||Datasheet|
|A450C FO-PL||800°C - 2500°C|
1000°C - 3200°C
|0.7 μm - 1.15 μm||Laser Pilot Light||Datasheet|
|AL30||0°C - 1000°C|
75°C - 1000°C
|8 - 14 μm||Laser Pilot Light||Datasheet|
|AL30 FAST||0°C - 1000°C||8 - 14 μm||Fastest Response time||Datasheet|
|AL390||300°C - 1400°C||3.9 μm||Laser Pilot Light||Datasheet|
|AL514||300°C - 1400°C|
400°C - 2500°C
|5.14 μm||Laser Pilot Light||Datasheet|
|AL45||400°C - 1500°C||about 4.43 μm (absorption band for hot CO2)||Laser Pilot Light||Datasheet|
|IR CAST 2C||700°C - 1700 °C||0.7 - 1.15 μm||Through the lens view finder||Datasheet|
- A series pyrometers are specially designed IR Pyrometers for non contact temperature measurement in demanding industrial environments. The Pyrometers are highly accurate and compact by nature with stainless steel housing to provide high operational safety for harsh industrial environments.
- A250 and A450 are single color options while A250C & A450C are two color models. The pyrometers are switchable between Single and Two color modes.
- Laser or Through the Lens view finder sighting options.
- Analog output options available like 0...20mA, 4...20mA and 0...10V.
- A150 is specially designed model from A series which operates at the near end of the IR spectrum and is thus an excellent choice for measurement of ferrous and non ferrous metals above 75°C as the emissivity of un-oxidized metal surfaces is higher at shorter wavelengths.
- Bluetooth V2.0 and RS-232/ RS-485 Serial interface.
- User friendly Infrasoft PC software for communication.
- AL Series Digital Infrared Pyrometers with Thermopile Sensors are available in short and long spectral ranges for variety of applications. AL30 is specially suitable for Non-metallic surfaces, Painted, Coated or Anodized metals, AL390 for through the Flames and Flue gases while AL514 is particularly used for Glass surface temperature measurement.
- AL45 are special pyrometers which provides the advantage of measurement of flames and combustion gases that include Co2.
- Four wire form with Analog output 4...20mA or 0...20mA or 0...10V.
- Serial communication RS-232/RS-485.
- Laser Pilot Light is provided for high precision targeting.
- User friendly Infrasoft PC Software.
Fiber Optic Series
- Fibre Optic Pyrometers are widely used in high ambient temperature applications without cooling. The fibre optic cable and optical head can withstand maximum 250°C easily while the pyrometer end can tolerate upto 70°C.
- Fibre optic series models can be easily mounted close to the process in applications involving electromagnetic fieds,as the optics and the Fibre cable are short of electronics, there is no interference of strong electromagnetic field on the pyrometer.
- A250 FOPL and A450 FOPL are Single color models while A250C FOPL and A450C FOPL are two color models. These pyrometers come with Laser Pilot light for targeting purpose.
- The pyrometers are equipped with user selectable Analog outputs 4 - 20mA, 0 - 20mA, 0 -10 V and with USB 2.0 digital output and Bluetooth V2.0,RS-232/ RS-485 (user selectable) serial interface.
- Fixed and variable optics available.
Standard Scope Of Supply
- Pyrometer with Laser pilot light(PL)/ Through the lens(TL) sighting (user can select while ordering)
- Analog output 4...20mA, 0..20mA, 0..10V
- Bluetooth/ USB 2.0 output
- Digital Interface RS-232/ RS-485 (user selectable)
- 5 mtr long connection cable with connector
- 1.5 mtr. Communication Cable
- Calibration certificate, Software & Operation manual
- Single Analog Input 4...20mA for emissivity adjustment or background ambient compensation (to be specified while ordering) : Applicable for A series
- Mechanical & Electrical Accessories
- Extra Cable Lengths