Models At Glance
The table with ID 39 not exists.
- The Fibre Optic Pyrometers are widely used in high ambient temperature applications without cooling. The fibre optic cable and optical head can withstand maximum 250°C easily while the pyrometer end can tolerate upto 70°C .
- Fibre optic series models can be easily mounted close to the process in applications involving electromagnetic fieds,as the optics and the Fibre cable are short of electronics, there is no interference of strong electromagnetic field on the pyrometer.
- A250 FO-PL and A450 FO-PL are Single color models while A450C FO-PL is a two color model. These pyrometers come with Laser Pilot light for targeting purpose.
- The pyrometers are equipped with user selectable Analog outputs 4 - 20mA, 0 - 20mA, 0 -10 V and with USB 2.0 digital output and RS-232/RS-485 (user selectable) serial interface.
- Accessories for mounting helps in easy installation. Air purge unit prevents the contamination of lens to ensure long term operation.
Standard Scope Of Supply
- Pyrometer with Laser Pilot Light(PL) for targeting purpose
- 2.5 mtr Mono Fibre optic cable
- Optical head (l) or (ll)
- Analog Output 4…20mA, 0 - 20mA, 0-10V
- USB 2.0 output
- 5 mtr long connection cable with connector
- 1 m USB cable
- Calibration Certificate
- Operation manual
- Mechanical and Electrical Accessories
- Extra Fiber Cable and Connection cable Lengths