Models At Glance
|Model||Temperature Range||Spectral Range||Aiming||Download|
|E250||250°C - 1000°C|
300°C - 1300°C
350°C - 1800°C
|1.6 μm||Laser Pilot Light||Datasheet|
|E450||600°C - 1900°C||1.0 μm||Laser Pilot Light||Datasheet|
|E450C||800°C - 2500°C||0.7 μm - 1.15 μm||Laser Pilot Light||Datasheet|
|EL50||0°C - 800°C||8 - 14 μm||-||Datasheet|
|EL50 H-ex||0°C to 800°C||8 - 14 μm||Intrinsically Safe||Datasheet|
(Sensor head can withstand ambient temperature 180°C)
|0°C - 800°C||8 - 14 μm||-||Datasheet|
|E150||100°C - 600°C|
50°C - 500°C
|2.3...2.6 μm||Laser Pilot Light||Datasheet|
- E Series are highly popular models among the process end users for temperature measurement due to economic prices.
- E series pyrometers are two piece measurement systems containing one extended Sensor head and one electronic box. The electronic box comes with Inbuilt 4 digit LCD display which offers many signal processing features. The Keypad on the electronic box helps in setting parameters like Emissivity, Analog Sub range, Set point, Hysteresis (Hyst), Analog Output, Unit of temp(°C or F), Response Time, Peak Picker and Sensor address etc.
- The pyrometers are available in Single color and Two color options. E250 PL and E450 PL are single color models while E450C PL is a two color model.
- EL50 and EL50-H models are specially designed to withstand high ambient temperature upto 120°C and 180°C easily.
- Analog output options available like 0...20mA,4...20mA and 0...10V.
- USB2.0 Digital output and RS-232/ RS-485 Serial interface & Relay output.
- User friendly Infrasoft PC software for communication.
Standard Scope Of Supply
- Pyrometer with LCD Display
- Keypad for parameterizing
- Extended Sensor head with 3 mtr cable
- Laser Targeting Light
- Analog output 4...20mA, 0...20mA, 0... 10V
- USB 2.0 Digital output, USB cable
- Relay Output
- Calibration certificate, Software & Operation manual
- Mechanical & Electrical Accessories
- RS-232 / RS-485 Interface card
- Extra Sensor Head Extension Cable Lengths