Monitoring and control of temperature within the furnaces is very important in process industries as it affects the product quality and productivity.
For viewing the inside conditions of the hot furnaces, Furnace Monitoring Systems are widely used in Cement, Steel, Glass, and Power plants; for various applications such as the rotating kilns, clinker coolers, melting furnace, boiler burner furnace etc.
Our high-temperature furnace monitoring systems provide plant engineers and operators in the control room with visual or thermal views of burner flames, material alignment and movement, and other process conditions in furnace, kiln, heating stove or another combustion chamber. We use a special color camera/HD CMOS sensor, pinhole lens and stainless steel camera housing with water and air cooling system, enabling the system working in high temperature environment.
The system has auto-retraction and auto insertion functions. The camera will exit out of the furnace when the temperature of the inner camera housing is higher than the setting value or the pressure of compressed air & flow of water is lower than the setting value or the power failures.
- System satisfactorily operated up to 2000°C ambient condition.
- Air /Water cooled lens tube assembly with air purge system.
- Vortex cooled camera chamber.
- Control panel with PLC, Indicating lamps, filter assembly ( 5 micron & 1 micron mist separator) & other retract accessories.
- Pneumatic Auto Retraction system in Air/Power/Over Temperature failure condition.
- Viewing port shutter.
- High Temperature Lens Tube as per wall thickness & viewing angle.
- Alarms facility for plant DCS or DDCMIS.
- High Dynamic IP Camera to view inside Furnace
- 100% IN HOUSE TECHNOLOGY
- MECHANICAL-OPTICAL-SENSOR-SOFTWARE: All developed in house.
- FULL FLEDGED MACHINE SHOP FOR FABRICATION.
- MOST ECONOMIC
- REDUCED OPERATING COST
- 45 YEARS REPUTATION
- WELL TRAINED INSTALLATION TEAM
- MORE THAN 100 INSTALLATIONS IN THE COUNTRY AND ABROAD
- VERY ECONOMIC SPARE AND RECALIBRATION
- NABL ACCREDITED LABORATORY FOR THERMAL CALIBRATION
POWER PLANT BOILERS
WASTE HEAT BOILERS