Model At Glance
|Model||Temperature Range||Spectral Range||Aiming||Download|
|450-G2||600°C - 1800°C||1.0 μm||-||Datasheet|
|PGM+||250°C - 600°C||1.6 μm||-||Datasheet|
|AL514||300°C - 1400°C|
400°C - 2500°C
|5.14 μm||Laser Pilot Light||Datasheet|
|P250||210°C - 1350°C|
250°C - 1800°C
300°C - 2500°C
|1.6 µm||Optimized through lens view finder with dioptry correction -2.5 dpt. to +2.5 dpt||Datasheet|
|P450||600°C - 2500°C|
700°C - 3000°C
|1.0 μm||Optimized through lens view finder with dioptry correction -2.5 dpt. to +2.5 dpt||Datasheet|
|P450C||600°C - 1600°C|
800°C - 2500°C
|0.7 μm - 1.15 μm||Optimized through lens view finder with dioptry correction -2.5 dpt. to +2.5 dpt||Datasheet|
|A450C FO PL||800°C - 2500°C|
1000°C - 3200°C
|0.7 μm - 1.15 μm||Laser Pilot Light||Datasheet|
|A450C+||600°C - 1600°C|
800°C - 2500°C
|0.7 μm - 1.15 μm||Laser Pilot Light/ Through the Lens View Finder/ Video Module||Datasheet|
- 450-G2 is specially designed highly accurate digital IR Fibre Optic pyrometer which provides high performance and low maintenance of non contact temperature measurement of molten glass in Glass industries for melting tank, Fore hearth, Feeder and Working end.
- The rugged fiber optic cable is designed to withstand high ambient temperature in glass industry without water cooling.
- Two Wire Designed IR Pyrometer with fibre Optics.
- Analog Output 4-20mA & USB 2.0 Digital output.
- Fibre optic withstand ambient temperature upto 250°C.
- User friendly Infrasoft PC software.
- PGM+ is a hand held, battery powered Non-Contact thermometer designed primarily for the measurement of mould temperatures in container glass industry. It gives an instantaneous reading of the temperature and data logging with the press of a single switch.
- Readings can be logged with a time and date identifier - allowing a wider variety of analyses to be performed on the temperature data.Powerful data logging : Up to 1000 readings can be stored.
- Fast, easy, single button measurement : Touch the probe tip to the target surface and press the capture button. The temperature is taken and displayed on OLED display (and stored).
- Accurate : Spectral response is 1.6 μm. Short wavelength operation minimizes errors due to emissivity and/or optics contamination.
- Portable and convenient : Thermometer is robust and lightweight. Probe in interchangeable on site.
- In-built charging and charging indication for low battery,charging & fully charged battery.
- Rotatable probe : 360° in 18 steps.