Model At Glance
- IR CAST 2C is a highly accurate digital two colour Rectangular measuring field IR pyrometer for non contact temperature measurement specially used in foundries for molten metal. IR CAST 2C+ is Focusable pyrometer.
- It has a rectangular filed of view.If the target is within this rectangular area, it gives an accurate temperature reading even when liquid moves within this area.
- The bright through the lens sighting gives a precise definition of the target spot.
- The Pyrometer measures the temperature of an object by calculating the ratio of the energies at two different wavelength bands. The ratio technique eliminates and reduces errors in temperature measurement caused by factors such as dust, vapour or smoke etc.
- Analog output options available like 0...20mA, 4...20mA and 0...10V.
- USB 2.0 Digital output and RS-232/ RS-485 Serial interface.
- User friendly Infrasoft PC software for communication.
Standard Scope Of Supply
- Pyrometer with Through the lens (TL) sighting
- Analog output 4...20mA, 0..20mA, 0..10V
- USB 2.0 Digital output, USB Cable
- Digital Interface RS-232/ RS-485 (user selectable)
- 5 mtr long connection cable with connector
- 1.5 mtr. Communication Cable
- Calibration certificate, Software & Operation manual
- Mechanical & Electrical Accessories
- Extra Cable Lengths